Monday, August 17, 2015

Welcome to the Experiment

Welcome, one and all!

Since it is now well into the 21st century and I call myself a writer, I've decided that it's time for me to seriously consider this thing they call "blogging." To be fair, I've tried this before, and I'll admit that I got bored pretty fast. So this time, I'm approaching the attempt with a clearer topic plan and a few posts outlined already. A vision! From this procrastinator! Miracles can happen.

Over the next few weeks, months, or years (if I'm lucky), I will be introducing you, dear readers, to various books, movies, music, etc. that have caught my attention in some way. Sometimes you'll get the latest bestseller, sometimes you'll get Henry James. I decided I'm not going to hide my nerdy English-major-for-life tendencies. You'll also get an Arctic Monkeys overdose, because my name is Hannah VanDuinen and that's just who I am.

If, over the course of time, you discover a book, album, or any other form of entertainment you think I might enjoy, feel free to let me know in the comments! I am always open to suggestions.

I will be back later this week with my first book review. Get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Essex Serpent - Sarah Perry

( Image courtesy of Goodreads.com ) Blah. I was actually all set to do a VanDuinen Studio blog post this week, but that's going t...